These Macaroons are a delicious and healthy way to get CBD. These macaroons are portable and are also paleo, gluten free, vegetarian, vegan, egg free, and low carb. I use them as a post-workout snack to get CBD into my body in order to rest, recover, and reduce inflammation.
- 1½ cups shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon coconut or almond flour
- ? teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons Santa Cruz Medicinals Coconut Oil (225 mg CBD)
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- In a food processor or blender combine shredded coconut and coconut flour
- Pulse in salt, coconut oil, honey, and vanilla
- Scoop batter 1 level tablespoon at a time onto a parchment paper or baking sheet. If using a baking sheet make sure to grease the sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 7-10 minutes
- Cool for 1 hour